Motorize Bicycle Police Chase You Can Do it & Win!

Why need a chain? At 300 blah blah blah blah....
Edit: blah blah blah blah

I love that you read my posts. Are you secretly following me? Maybe you are secretly stalking me like a gay weirdo? Either way, I'm honored.
Edit: would you rather me edit my posts or do 5 posts in a row?
Double edit: please respond, daddy.

I love that you "Like" and quote my posts and feel the need to respond to almost every one of them. Living your own fantasy, I see.

Once a cracksmoker, always a cracksmoker!
Keep drunk calling people that don't want to hear from you, drunkman.
EDIT: might I mention bawling your eyes out in the drunk call like a baby. I kept that s**t secret for a while, but you need people to know your dirty secrets.

Nice of you to make up stuff on my account. Or is it you're parroting something Neil made up? Either way, LOL @ you. Tryhard.

Also, this:
I do my best to not show my retardation (except when I'm drunk, then game on!!!)

You're definitely not doing your best, you must be drinking. Once a crackhead, always a crackhead!

Lmfao take something I said beyond out of context, shows how stupid you are.
Edit:
LMFAO!!!!! So right though. This is the internet, you will bump into jagged corners from time to time. Thank god you didn't get physically injured and move on. I try my best to not speak on topics I'm not knowledgeable in, I do my best to not show my retardation (except when I'm drunk, then game on!!!).
Game on, moron. Check, drunkman.
Nice of you to make up stuff on my account. Or is it you're parroting something Neil made up? Either way, LOL @ you. Tryhard.
You left a drunken voicemail on Neil's phone. You can't erase that.

Last edited:
LOL, I didn't take it out of context. You're quite simply, a retard who shows it most often when you're drunk. At least you know it.

Maybe being a homeless cracksmoker didn't kill all of your braincells, but it sure did kill a bunch of em! You're still an ultracrepidarian.

LOL, I didn't take it out of context. You're quite simply, a retard who shows it most often when you're drunk. At least you know it.

Maybe being a homeless cracksmoker didn't kill all of your braincells, but it sure did kill a bunch of em! You're still an ultracrepidarian.
Almost sounds like you are describing yourself again. At least I admit to my past, that was 15 years ago. You are embarrassed of your recent ( couple year max, with backslides) addiction.

Back