Motorizedbikes better than motorcycles because...

I wouldn't be able to say which is better, both are fun, but if you're on your way home from work in rush hour traffic a M/B sure lets you pass a lot of stand stills.

Here in California it's legal to split traffic.
I ❤ M/B and I ❤ M/C

I'll let that go. But just know these are toys and getting buy the man isn't gana last sooner or later they will put the hammer down. ever own a scooter.lol it's coming I don't want it but I'm ready don't live in a bubble like my old parents lol plus to many tweakers own them
Don't surrender your gun rights, keep all your other freedoms.

Motorcycles are better but you’re far less likely to die on a motorized bike.

Don't surrender your gun rights, keep all your other freedoms.
[/
look at the small picture in the avatar that's freedom small yes fast yes fly's far yes cost a lot oh hell ya some of it can't be bought that's big boy toy real freedom I am glad I got few dislike remind me of Facebook lol but that's what I'm comparing these to like I sed these cost as much as a gasket kit for that full takegawa 124+r with stag

look at the small picture in the avatar that's freedom small yes fast yes fly's far yes cost a lot oh hell ya some of it can't be bought that's big boy toy real freedom I am glad I got few dislike remind me of Facebook lol but that's what I'm comparing these to like I sed these cost as much as a gasket kit for that full takegawa 124+r with stag
Sorry stage 3 toyko mods just Google it and hold your gaw so it don't fall off lol brappppp

Sorry stage 3 toyko mods just Google it and hold your gaw so it don't fall off lol brappppp
don't get pissed just don't be saying these toys are better. YOU GOT TO PAY TO PLAY WITH THE BIG KIDS. I'm ashamed I'm messing with these but had a surgery so no physical stuff
But got to turn a bolt some way I'll go mad plus it's gana be cool to not get yelled at in the pits it's a bmx lol

Attachments

• 20191108_111531.jpg
    20191108_111531.jpg
    154.7 KB · Views: 102
Back