My chain ate chunks off my clutch case

The adapter will allow for some forgiveness on the wheel being true and the dishing. Which will help with the chain alignment.

However, you'll then encounter an even worse problem at higher speeds; the dreaded death wobble. This is why having a well built tuned wheels are so important.
well im thinking about spending some more time about getting the wheel really accurate never knew that death wobble can occur on not well trued wheels is it something like that that your wheel with start turning to left and right without you willing it?

well im thinking about spending some more time about getting the wheel really accurate never knew that death wobble can occur on not well trued wheels is it something like that that your wheel with start turning to left and right without you willing it?
A death wobble feels like the bike is shifting side to side under you. It makes it feel like you're having balancing issues and the bike wants to come from under you.

There's several good YouTube videos on how to true wheels.

The adapter will allow for some forgiveness on the wheel being true and the dishing. Which will help with the chain alignment.

However, you'll then encounter an even worse problem at higher speeds; the dreaded death wobble. This is why having well built tuned wheels are so important.
could you tell me please whats and accepteble wobble lenght for like speeds like up to 60 kmh (37mph)

A death wobble feels like the bike is shifting side to side under you. It makes it feel like you're having balancing issues and the bike wants to come from under you.

There's several good YouTube videos on how to true wheels.
i will certainly try that thank you sir i hope i can make a really accurate true

well would it be bad if it moves like 1mm or half milimeter im still practicing so im trying my best.
On the truing stand I can generally get the rim within a millimeter of travel both horizontally and vertically.

What I ment when it's right you feel no wobble at all at high speeds while riding. Other factors can be: cone adjustments, using a double-walled rim, and tire choice.

Back