My chain is jumping off my drive sprocket

davidguest

Local time
12:43 PM
Hello after thinking for some time i had decided to just buy a hub adapter it seemed like a not to expensive choice it really helps making the sprocket straight and everthing but now my chain want to jump off my drive sprocket first it was my normal wheel sprocket because it wasnt straight but now its straight and the problem has transferred to the drive sprocket. Does anyone have any idea how to fix this and also btw my chain tensioner is also aligned with the chain aligment so that isnt the problem. Also i know i have posted quite some threads on this forum and i really appreciate you guys for being so helpfull!
IMG_1469.JPG
IMG_1468.JPG

You also need to be aware that you do not have that tensioner mounted to the bike properly, you need all four nuts and bolts or it is going to be slipping and throwing your chain off the sprockets.

You also need to be aware that you do not have that tensioner mounted to the bike properly, you need all four nuts and bolts or it is going to be slipping and throwing your chain off the sprockets.
yea about tha 4th bolt it was hiding in the corner i wil put it on i did tho make a quick video of how it moves and how much play it has (dont mind the pink crocs i just put on some random things to take a quick video

yea about tha 4th bolt it was hiding in the corner i wil put it on i did tho make a quick video of how it moves and how much play it has (dont mind the pink crocs i just put on some random things to take a quick video

and also before i hqd the 4 nuts screwed in i hqd exactly the same problem i didnt drive it or anything i just moved it a couple of times trough my garden i heard popping sounds come from the drive sprocket i pushed a little then it falls off

Back