My chopper Made by Grubee.

hey jake. Im not to sure about a performance carby, the stock 1 if a tight fit.
Hey simon i got the bike off ebay from a guy in sydney.
his got a new more on there.

stingray chopper-

Hey Brisbane Boy..Got one the same nearly finished..Couldnt help noticing the motor mount..is that a base section channel that covers the entire lower frame to beat the eliptical shape..your build ? or come supplied..its neat and solves a lot of mucking around with fitting...I designed my own but its not as neat as that..The Stingrays look great chopped and powered and they are getting harder to find..I actually have two (red and black)..$50 private sale and $100 Rebel Sports when they stopped importing them from the states twelve months ago...Eye stoppers..but they might also catch the eye of the Highway Patrol boys..80cc (over 200 watts) not street legal..got to say its a 48cc as no marking to say 80cc and hope you spot them first / slow down / and use the pedals pretending its gutless and all for show..Check out my pics and enjoy the beast...ENO..Newcastle..OZ

that a nice lookin chopper ENO. Mine came with those mounts on it. does ur chain rub againt the tyre??. my sprocket on the bak wheel is moved out with washers to make sure my chain dosent hit the frame.

Yer havent had any trobel with the ppl in blue YET.
Hope they got better things to do.

Back