my first motorized bike. few problems & questions

I'm new here and I recently built my first motorized bike about 2 months ago and everything was fine until I had to replace the rear rim & tire. I had hit a rock and bent the rim. After I replaced the rim, the chain came off (the tensioner bent back towards the spokes) and it got ugly. Busted the spokes, bent the sprocket and busted the tensioner.

I haven't ordered a new sprocket and tensioner yet, but here are my questions. Why would the tensioner keep pulling towards the rear tire spokes? It did that once before the accident happened, I caught it in time.

Also i noticed that my chain keeps touching when the clutch is engaged. (Picture provided) what would cause that?

And last, when I took the cover off on the motor where the other sprocket is located, this little "piece" fell out. Is that also broken? Or is it supposed to be like that? When I first built the bike, I don't remember the little bar being loose. I provided a picture to better understand what I'm trying to ask.

I'm still learning so I probably sound like I have no idea what I'm talking about.

Thanks
I’m not telling you to do it but I use a spring tensioner up front and an arch tensioner in back those ones that come with the kit are death traps.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Your bike looks awesome!
I should mention to you that i throw out the stock tires and tubes that come with the bikes, they are worthless.

I use BELL brand Kevlar reinforced tires as well as "Super Thick, Self Sealing" either BELL or SLIME brand tubes...no punctures, flats or tire problems with them in over 6500 miles so far.

And again about the exhaust i already mentioned to you, it is stock...if i can get 50 MPH, how much more bang for the buck do you really need on a bicycle.???

I'm new here and I recently built my first motorized bike about 2 months ago
Also as a side point, once you have finished the 20:1 gas/oil ratio mix with the Zeda 80, (That is for three tankfuls, NOT 3 gals), i then go to their recommended 32:1...4 ounces per gallon...of Amsoil Dominator 2 cycle, full synthetic oil, and i also use Amsoil Dominator Octane boost at one ounce per gallon...NEVER mix gas/oil in tank but always pre-mix in a gallon gas can and slosh it around a bit before pouring in tank...I have zero drips and zero smoking...DAMIEN

I should also mention my bike weighs in at 80 pounds and i am 215 pounds...I think i hear the bike screaming at me, "get off me you fat bastard lard butt"...lol...lol...DAMIEN

Back