My Long-Ride The Alaskan Prologue

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for that link, daryl...it's so uncanny that 2 'cycling treks intersected here & now...and i love being in it...stay tuned for group pics.

and they are moving into the same park as i am...i briefly introduced myself but didn't wanna interrupt their breakfast...we'll get us some pics and stories after we botth are settled...

what a freakin amazing adventure...guys, i am so happy to have you all to share this with :cool:

for those who aren't hip to this family's adventure, would someone be kind enuff to post a link to bama's topic about it?

That is so cool Augi! Definitely looking forward to hearing about your meet-up with them.

By the way, re: the "ugly club" of a few pages ago, mind if I join? I'm so ugly that I always wanted to go into broadcasting but I was told I have a face for radio.
Why do you think my avatar is a picture of a dog? He's much better looking than I am!

Here in Haines, we have an official Ugly M F'rs Club. I recently parted company with them. It was not due to disqualification.

Yeah, be careful Augi. I can't believe nobody informed him that it's Sasquatch mating season. The State usually posts signs! Sweet dreams out there under the forest canopy! LOL! Poor guy will be sleeping w/one eye open now!!!

Too funny!! Thanks for the laugh.

it's amazing how things are working...

ps denny: anyone lucky enuff to have you as a friend is TRULY blessed...thanks so much for having my back :)

Augi,

I totally agree with you, this is all very, very cool!!! I love it!

It's really amazing how the Universe supports us when we make the kind of commitment like you've made.

Mary

Heck I'm so ugly that they would not let me join the freak show :sick:

Finally got in and had to check to see if Augi had any misadventures since the last time I spoke with him. Seems he had a good day.....helped cargomaster get his bike going....got moved to his new place.....looking good. Oh, Augi, you left your can of Alaskan Sockeye salmon on the drill press bench. I noticed it when I installed the *extended range* tanks on the trailer. Ummmm.......it was delicious. :devilish: Also, a warning....every bar in Ak has a bell somewhere on a wall....some are small, and some are larger. They are usually hung about chin height on some one of your size. What ever you do......DO NOT RING THE BELL. I would suggest standing on the opposite side of the room. Van will explain. :geek:

Interesting about the Pedouin family. Not too long ago I read a short news article about the trek on the computer. I remember thinking a Chevy small block would be about right on their trailer. Ak seems to have lots of trail crossing. I was sitting in a bar talking about the very last job I did before moving here for a Lefty Schlagel. A lady I had known for about 2-3 years was standing behind me listening. She tapped me on the shoulder and said, did you say Lefty Schlagel? I said, yeah, do you know him? She said, yeah, that's my dad. Good thing bar stools have seat belts here.

OMG Kilroy, good thing you explained yourself....as spokesperson for the ugly club, I was going to deny you membership based on your avatar. Honest, I didn't know it was your dog. :eek:

Also, a warning....every bar in Ak has a bell somewhere on a wall....some are small, and some are larger. They are usually hung about chin height on some one of your size. What ever you do......DO NOT RING THE BELL.

Go on Augi, push the button, now ya got us interested???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back