My newest Girlfriends

1632527245336767758904.jpg

Dont mind the scratches, that's my fault. I have no idea what im going to do with these yet. I am going to buy more of them next month. I have a new set of shelves in the shop and I need to fill them with stuff. What better than motors!! Lol. I bought both of these engines for a grand total of $209 USD. All tax and stuff included. Big head is a 79/100cc and stock head is a 66.

I'm not to worried about a little tom foolery in my post. off topic is acceptable as long as it is off topic, and only if it is off topic. Otherwise, it has to be about the post. lol. Naw really it doesn't bother me when people go off topic. We are a bunch of motorheads, in a cyber shop atmosphere, it's just less greasy and we watch our P's and Q's a bit better. Oh and if it is a good joke, totally feel free to inject it in posts of mine, I Iike a good joke.

Upon tearing these bad girls apart, they both look good inside. Little paint in the head on the 100cc, but whatever it's easy to remove. Pistons installed correctly, etc. Very please with the purchase. I ended up taking pictures of my cat and pig, instead of the engines. Got distracted by their cuteness. Just need to do a quick port clean and they are good to go. Auto_parts_214 on ebay is where the 100cc came from. Motostarparts is where the 80cc came from. Very , very pleased with my purchases.

I wasn’t knowing anyone for their post , it was funny how it went. When I saw the tittle I could almost hear Barry White singing in the background.
Oh man, you brought back memories. Barry always got the sub to sink. Never failed. I'd high five the man if I ever met him. 😆

Break my heart just like when One of my ex's told me Kurt Kobain was dead an I'd never get to see one of his shows. Why all the good artists dying before I get to high five them for their excellent results. Sheesh, I'm still going to high five them if I see them, zombie or not. lol

Back