My newest Girlfriends

1632527245336767758904.jpg

Dont mind the scratches, that's my fault. I have no idea what im going to do with these yet. I am going to buy more of them next month. I have a new set of shelves in the shop and I need to fill them with stuff. What better than motors!! Lol. I bought both of these engines for a grand total of $209 USD. All tax and stuff included. Big head is a 79/100cc and stock head is a 66.

Ok so further inspection of this 100cc one, I'm only going to set the squish and see what she does. Besides two tiny pieces of slag I will knock off the transfers, everything else is spot on. I'm also noticing there are a few different chamber shapes in these cast rounded style heads. I have one from CDH that has a very small tight chamber. I paid $50 bucks for it a while back. Racing head, performance head, etc. The other one from CDH I had, sold to a buddy, had a similar chamber to the this one on the black engine. More conical vs half torrid (doughnut) shaped. Smaller squish band than the high performance head I bought. The one I am using on my nitrobike is like 50%+ squish, this one is more like 15% squish. This looks more like a 10cc head or so, and the other one I have after shaving measures at just a smurf pubic hair over 5cc, started at a smurf hair over 5.5cc when I started sanding. Interesting things to note before I run this engine.

OK, Back on the twin motor boobies :love:. What are you going to put them on ?.
100cc is going on a mountain bike frame I'm going to hack up and modd. 66cc, I'm not sure yet, I don't know the stroke on it, and haven't measured yet, hoping someone can confirm An af80 rod is a 40mm stroke crank. I port different depending on stroke.

100cc is going on a mountain bike frame I'm going to hack up and modd. 66cc, I'm not sure yet, I don't know the stroke on it, and haven't measured yet, hoping someone can confirm An af80 rod is a 40mm stroke crank. I port different depending on stroke.
Hope the pics and explanation in the link below will help you out between knowing the difference between 38mm and 40mm crank stroke...DAMIEN

Hope the pics and explanation in the link below will help you out between knowing the difference between 38mm and 40mm crank stroke...DAMIEN

Doesn't tell me what the stroke of the af80 crank is though, I've found a80, and f80, but no af80. I already knew what the differences between stroke is. It's why I prefer the 40mm stroke. I like torque. Its ok to like rev's, I just like lower power over balls to the wall power. Hills around here don't let you rap up the engine on flats, or straight aways very much. Thanks for trying though.

Both the 100cc cdh I bought has af80 rod as well. I checked stroke with digital calipers off of top of cylinder, which i know is not the correct way to measure it or most accurate, but I'm getting 39.25mm.

Me either I looked for hrs what af80 stroke is. I got 2 of them. I checked numerous times with calipers & kept getting 39.25mm - 39.45mm, & when I bought them they told me they were 40mm stroke.

Back