So stoked to finally be practically done with this build. I ordered all the parts individually from Amazon and Zeda Motorsports.

I've named her El Diablo.

9.5 Hp Case Reed FRANKENSTEIN motor
BBR Tuning gas tank frame
CDHPower Triple tree forks
CDHPower Mag Wheels w/rear disc brake adapter & 36 tooth sprocket
Mini ape hanger handlebars
ATV thumb throttle w/ dual brake lever
Super Magneto
NGK Iridium spark plugs
SDTP Slide carb
Center kickstand

Can't wait 2 finally ride this thing!

Sick build. Only thing I would change are the wheels...the CDH mags are pretty nice, but I would not run bicycle mags on a Frank or really anything over about 5-6hp. I would look into 12ga spokes on steel wheels minimum, if not moped wheels. A Frank wont hit the drivetrain as hard as a big torqey 212 will, but its still a lot of power for bicycle parts.

Sick build. Only thing I would change are the wheels...the CDH mags are pretty nice, but I would not run bicycle mags on a Frank or really anything over about 5-6hp. I would look into 12ga spokes on steel wheels minimum, if not moped wheels. A Frank wont hit the drivetrain as hard as a big torqey 212 will, but its still a lot of power for bicycle parts.
Hey FNTPUCK I was looking to go with Mags slap them on a Lathe to see if o can stuff bearings in them to fit a 5/8 axel for one of my bikes running a 212 at 15 to tp hp it never occurred that spiked would be stronger now that you mention it makes sense cats aluminum vs steel hmmm

Now that is a nice bike!!!!
Cool ride is that a bike berry bike and wheels I searched CDH power they came up just starting my build want your rear disc brake set up with a different mag though. Again nice build.

Back