Need a Skyhawk 111 Expert

Very well put John don't let your friends ride your bike!!!!

It's a whole new art in learning to say no to people Biketec. One of the best ways to turn down requests is to tell them the approximate cost of fixing a snapped freewheel key - 4 hrs labour @ $50\hr plus materials. Another good way of declining a strangers request is to say "see that Mercedes over the road? Why don't you go over and ask him if you can take it for a spin because it's even more fun than my bike."
BTW I hear Don Grube is revamping the G4 completely so it performs as per the Mark2.
"4G to have about same drive ratio as Stage III gear box.
We will add a one-way bearing in the big pulley wheel and maybe go down to a 20T / 90T with 11T solid output drive.
Today we are shipping George 50 3 pc wide pedal cranks with 3 to 1 conversion kits. This will solve the mounting issue. "

It's good to see our comments being acknowledged and the next step is to get Don to supply a kit for testing to either the US or Aus where we can legally ride it on open roads to find out its optimal performance and other problems. To air freight a few kits to selected testers wouldn't be that expensive and would really help iron out defects at the outset.

i would call the crank for the peddles cranks ,,with a "s" and drive-shafts are on cars ,,

i wounder if my crankshaft is bent or that taper is wore out
because i am wearing out the bushing very fast less then 100 miles or i break the spring fist ...

john i never use the wider cranks i just order shorter ones
6 1/2 in. works out well and very strong and the choke works out fine

HoughMade thanks for that

yea i sure can jermey is sending me out some springs and a new bushings should be here today or tomorrow
i will get them pics taking when install
thanks john

Back