Need a tank for a Worksman Newsboy...

Discussion in 'Frame Mounted Engines' started by dv8cam, Sep 26, 2009.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. dv8cam

    dv8cam Guest

    Hey Guys,

    I am looking for who can make/sell me a cylindrical torpedo tank like the Indian seen in this pciture to fit a standrd Newsboy frame or a 6" stretched newsboy frame.

    I need it with the frame mounts, petcock bunghole, filler cap. I can provide these petcock bunghole, filler cap parts from the stock 50cc tank if you need them.

    I would like pricing for unpainted but prepped (welds ground down) versus finished/painted in red.

    With Worksman considering the Baord Tracker loop Frames, this could be a nice little market for a crafty builder.


    Attached Files: