need chicken motor help

D

DR.X

i just bought a chicken power engine off of ebay and woundering about the history and where to get a manual and spare parts for it

Esteban

You can look here;
http://www.motoredbikes.com/showthread.php?t=7659
They also have downloads on the left column. Chicken-Power kits have Ohlsson & Rice engines. I have an Orline bike kit, same engine . It is for sale on this forum. Runs GOOD! Do a search under O & R to find more info.These engines powered pumps, generators, chain-saws, circular saws, outboards, & other tools. If you just bought that one from E Bay,, you STOLE IT !!

Esteban

Also, what parts are you needing for it ? If it has not run in awhile, or runs poorly, every one I have seen needs a pump diaphram gasket, & some pump/carb cleaning. Also, be sure to clean any gunk out of the gas tank !! You can I.M. me if you need more help, too.

Esteban

I don't have any idea where you could find an original mounting clamp. Maybe have to fabricate one for the time being. Throttle, are you talking about a piece on the carb, or the twist grip handle ??

D

DR.X

the twist grip handle ,but its not like one its more like a small lever,the lever part is broken off.

azbill

ahah !!!...
we are talking about a 'thumb shifter' ! :D
is it possible to show a pic ?
does it have any markings (model,number...etc) that we could use to help identify/replace it ?