Carby Need someones input here CNS carb

That sounds like it would be neat to see,It would give me something Ideas to modify.I haven't order yet.I think the low profile one too.I really don't see how this red stock filter gets any air.

Last edited:
Jets

Yeah wan, The jets are cheap enough that even if it's not the problem you're not out a lot of money. Like Moto said, They screw in snug, but they do screw in without ripping threads. I've used a couple already and they worked just fine.
Big Red.

well, the stock filter housings do work, btu they are very restrictive and the foam elements are junk.
Just adding a high flow filter will give you a little improvement in power.
It's been proven that getting more air into the engine will give more power.
of corse sometimes this will make the engine run a little leaner so jetting up (to richen the air-fuel mixture could be a possiblilty.
there are bolt on air filter kits for cars (k&n) that will give you a 24-50 horsepower increase.
I know, it sounds impossible to gain that much from changing the air filter & housing, but they have proven dyno results.

So motor I problly should just order the air filter for now and put a new plug in and ride for a couple days and then check the plug.before ordering the jets.Thanks

yeah.
you will not see a HUGE difference from the filter, but you should see some difference.
best of all, they look so much better than the stock air filters.
here's the "ufo" filter on my lowrider bike.
purple8.jpg

here's the chrome carb stack on my o.c.c. chopper that i made.
chopp1.jpg

I like that low profile one did you get it from sick bike parts.The emblem is cool.

I like the air filter I had it for a bit.Fit great,can't wait to get it running again to see how much of difference the bike runs.I'm probably doing too many things at once I'm waiting on new one piece crank and rotary tool being shipped now going too add a cen clutch.I think I'm going to port the exhaust and intake too ,trying to match it to gasket as much as I can...looking to hit the 30mph club I'm at 26-28 depending wind with a GPS.

Back