Carby New carb??

Geez! 1.99 a hose clamp, hell I'd have to give project away. I'm broke! Cause of this hobby!!! Looks like a good start to me with what you have to work with. Instead of having that fitting go into carb, look for a hose that will fit over carb end with a hose clamp, then reduce it down to your intake manifold size.
You might be broke, but ya got a bike!!! lol

You can mail it to me. Lol
This is why I stayed this time, in the forums. I joined a while back an left , oh the morons that roamed here back then. Soon as I came back to test the waters, I was warmly greeted by quite a few members. I've been able to have debates with most members and either gain some info, or at least have a real conversation. Then all the sharing and caring. Well I'm really loving how much it has grown here. Good Mod's and Staff, no crazy sex ads in my email, and just good people. Not saying all of you are feeding the good, I feed Evil every day. She's my cat.

Okay so I was able to get the bike to fire before the magneto issues but what would happen is despite the amount of Teflon tape the carb would vibrate off the pvc fitting and the motor would die, it did make a sound difference though!

Back