New guy from Chicago

EmagdniM

Local time
6:41 PM
Whats up everyone? I found this forum while looking for info on my upcoming motorized bike and Im glad I did! Lots of good info here. Hopefully in the future Ill have one of these great bikes as well!

Thanks for the warm welcome! Hopefully by the end of the winter I can have one all ready for next spring/summer. Right now I just have a DB Edgewood Hybrid, but dont really wanna put a motor on it due to wanting to sell it. I think Im gonna look for one of the chopper style bikes.

I have one MB on a mountain bike frame and another one that's not quite a chopper, but it does have pretty much the same stance. It's a beach cruiser with and extended front fork.

This'll be a matter of personal preferrence, naturally, but I think my mountain bike is much more comfortable. The difference is big.

Just a head's up on that.

Thanks for the info! Maybe Ill look into putting one on the DB then. It is pretty comfy. Ive never rode a beach cruiser/chopper, but they looked pretty comfy...guess Im wrong! hah

It's hard to tell; what works for me might or might not work for you.

But comfort is a subject that needs consideration.

Maybe others will put in their 2 cents on the subject. Then perhaps you can get a larger view of the question.

Very true. I think I might just go to one of the local shops and check out a few of each style and see how they feel. If not Ill just go with the using the DB. Either way I really appreciate the input!

Back