New tank built by Cody Mason at Whypedal in Pkx. Az.

I just asked if Cody did that tank for you,and then saw your next post LOL, He does very nice work! And it just makes your ride look so much more bad ass!

Thanks Bro. Had him build 2. one for the gray and one for the purple. I'm pretty pleased. Not sure weather to go a metalic gray or black. Don't want to get to fancy. Those guys went ape s**t over how well the nuvinci works. It was amazing how moch better it ran at 4000 feet lower elev. I gave them a little show of how well it accelerates and pulled the fromt wheel without even trying. I let them take it for a hell ride and now they both want one.

Thanks Bro. Had him build 2. one for the gray and one for the purple. I'm pretty pleased. Not sure weather to go a metalic gray or black. Don't want to get to fancy. Those guys went ape sh*t over how well the nuvinci works. It was amazing how moch better it ran at 4000 feet lower elev. I gave them a little show of how well it accelerates and pulled the fromt wheel without even trying. I let them take it for a hell ride and now they both want one.
That's awesome! Cody does some nice pipe work aswell,unfortunatly he got in an accident afew days ago and got a little busted up and wrecked his bike pretty good.seems to be taking it well though and should be back at it soon.

Great looking tank! Now you hot me thinking about tapering my tank in towards the back.

Nice bike, does the bike originally come with those forks and disc brakes? That frame is cool looking, what brand is it? I'm not used to seeing that style.

Nice bike, does the bike originally come with those forks and disc brakes? That frame is cool looking, what brand is it? I'm not used to seeing that style.
Thanks. It's a kustom kruiser Moto Glide. They were made by GT. I don't think they are still being made, but you can still find one once in a while on craigslist or ebay. It came with a shimano 4 spd. hub and a rigid triple tree front fork with both hubs having roller brakes. I swapped them out for fox forks with disc front and rear on a nuvinci hub. here's a pic of the other one I have. I have a nuvinci hub for it too just haven't done the swap yet.
View media item 60094

Last edited:
Back