Newest addition. Mercury zip cycle

20170524_213529.jpg
20170524_213512.jpg
So while meeting a new set if my wife's friend and their family I got on the subject of my first bike I built and the problems I was having and what not. So my new friend Josh turns an said his niebougher had some kind of motor bike that I should check out. So this is what I got. It's a zip cycle by mercury. 26 inch an I'm guessing a 25cc homelite weed eater engine with a direct drive. Over all the bike is real nice. Pics are bad but I couldn't beat the price. What do you guys think?

Yeah so far needs a tire and seat but I'm going to see if my tubes I got with it are ok. I already have a feeling that the drive wheel will not last to much longer since it has 3 flat spots and is pretty dry rotted. Wanna see if it'll run soon.

Yeah so far needs a tire and seat but I'm going to see if my tubes I got with it are ok. I already have a feeling that the drive wheel will not last to much longer since it has 3 flat spots and is pretty dry rotted. Wanna see if it'll run soon.

What did you use to replace the drive wheel? I have one I'm fixing up for a friend.

Back