No Ht Motors For Usa In 2010

I came across this on the grubee website today.
SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME THIS ISN'T TRUE.

Hay USA!! Important Note for the upcoming 2010 year:
In 2010, at least as of Nov. 5th 2009, non of the 2 cycle engine factories in China have been able to get their engines EPA certified to the new rating of 40CFR 1051.

Meaning; no 2 cycle bike engine shipments will be able to enter the USA after Jan 1. 2010 unless something changes. From Jan. 2008 to March 2009 the EPA rating has been 40CFR 90 off road non hand held but now changed to 1051 off road recreational vehicle which is the same class as a snowmobile. USA Import Buyers beware;

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WAKE ME UP FROM THIS NIGHTMARE:confused::confused::confused::devilish::devilish::cry::cry:

I think what kerf is trying to say is that capitalism will find a way. No matter what. HT's regulated into extinction? No problem, 4 stroke kits will be the norm - as well as higher prices for everyone. Bike engine dealers will have to deal with less volume and profit.

Where there's a market, there's a way! It doesn't have to even be a legal enterprise, if there's demand someone's gonna meet that demand. This isn't good or bad, this is human nature at work, since we first came down from the trees.

Imagine what forum traffic would be like if there were no HT engines.

If you look at the EPA website, it looks like things get tighter for small nonroad SI engines in 2012. Don't know if this could be the end of even Tanaka and Mitsu 2 strokes. Even four strokes will probably see a drastic price increase.

good thing tanakas and mitsu`s will run forever!!

It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.

Hey spanky, did you read what I wrote. I was not going it alone I was with a group of other enthusiasts. Did a nice presentation about MB history, the fuel savings, etc. Also - I didn't fail. I doubt anything will happen unless we contribute to a campaign fund though. What needs to happen is that my legislator drafts and sponsors a bill that then goes through the long process before getting voted on by the state senate and finally to the governors desk.
How many people were in this group? How many letters did you write? Did you propose some bills as suggestions for your senators. How many senators did you speak with? How many representatives did you speak with?

You're not grasping how big the beast really is. I have a sneaky suspicion that they will be tallying written letters that were mailed to them as how high up on their To Do list that we will rank.

Whenever you call a representative, the staffer will take your name, address and phone number along with your comment or concern - so you're wrong. It DOES matter where you live. Why would my state representative care what you or 1000 other people that live out of state think?
Point blank, your brain is too small. We flood them with letters with everything but addresses. They can return calls to find addresses if they'd like. But the fact that they're SHOCKED at the number of letters they receive is what we're going for. We're going for Shock & Awe. If you're not gonna make the hugest splash possible, then why even get outta bed?

I have a solution for to get petitioners from each state, tho. AFTER we have organized a plan of attack, including initial date for first state (and every Thurs thereafter for the "confused" states, regarding MBs), final draft of a letter to be sent, along with suggested bill(s) that the representatives should consider, etc..... we drop the Motored Biker Revolution bomb on several user-submitted sites, like Digg & Reddit just for starters. I can assure you that a properly worded request to the masses will yield more help than we'd need. Submitting something to "Ask Reddit" would probly suffice for what we're looking for.

And remember, last month there were 15,000 angry Americans protesting against health care reform in DC, and last I heard the plan was to ram it down our throats anyway. Lots of "tea party" protests with thousands of people rallying against the massive government spending and record deficits don't seem to be doing much either. So you think 1000 MB enthusiasts getting together is "flooding" anything? Puhleeese! It also seems like me and my group have done more to try advancing MBing than you have ever done. You just like to sit there and tell everyone else how it should be done, rather than do anything yourself oh great "senior member". :giggle:
How many letters did they send? Nothing else matters besides the letters. Calls and visits to the capitol are only pluses in terms of the letters. The letters are the true tally that we need to build up.

no rc, its.... sovereign master.
You do not learn well. I am not a sovereign, and I am master to no one. Likewise, I am slave to no one. I am merely a freeman... nothing more, nothing less.

And since you brought it up, and I have been thinking about this for the past 20 hours or so. . . .

The reason that you have to register your vehicle is because you are only co-owner to the title of said vehicle. The true owner is THE STATE. So, how do you get the true title of the vehicle and get the state out of the equation? There's only two ways that I know of....

(1) Get this from the dealer if you are the first buyer of this car. If you don't pay for the car in cash and request the Manufacturer's Certificate of Origin (MCO), then they are supposedly required by commercial law not to give it to you. Of course, they will if you are the first buyer and have the cash... they'll just let that slip and say it's employee error. But if the car is already off their lot, I highly doubt that they'll assist you in finding the TRUE title to your vehicle.

(2) Manufacture your own vehicle. I was discussing this stuff with my buddy yesterday, and he asked me... "Well, what if you build it yourself?" I was like, "That's a REALLY good question." I never considered a backyard/garage hobbyist as a manufacturer... but HE MOST CERTAINLY IS.

So... what does this all mean? It means that YOU are the manufacturer of your MB. It means that all statutes that your state has passed DO NOT concern your MB whatsoever, because YOU are the TRUE owner of your property, unlike most people who are co-owners of their vehicles or tenants on "their own" property. Common law is essentially, the Law of the Land, which would be the Constitution. In it... you'll realize that ALL RIGHTS DERIVE FROM PROPERTY OWNERSHIP.

So... since we are the TRUE owners of our MBs, statutes have no bearing over us unless if we consent to them. You DO consent to these statutes when you flash a Drivers License to a police officer. You DO consent to these statutes if you sign a traffic ticket. A cop can not ORDER you to do anything without getting a BILL from you in return ("Sure, I'll sign it, but it's gonna cost you $2,000"). If he FORCES you to sign, then just sign your name with the words "Under protest & duress" afterward, or even "with reservation of rights"... and the contract between you two will become null and void. These corporations (that you thought were just governments) are inherently bound by the Uniform Commercial Code (UCC). In the UCC, it states that you have no rights until you claim them. So you truly have to know your rights (i.e. - what is your property) and how commercial law really works.

Very tricky stuff this Gubmint is. But whenever you realize that statutes have no bearing over you if you do not consent (i.e. - CLAIM your rights from the get-go)... you'll realize that even stop signs, red lights, speed limit signs, etc. are only for state employees and those who consent to be governed. Statutes are ONLY given the rule of law by the consent of the governed... NOT the consent of the majority of the governed.

So, basically... I will be manufacturing all of my personal conveyances from now on.

Last edited:
How many people were in this group? How many letters did you write? Did you propose some bills as suggestions for your senators. How many senators did you speak with? How many representatives did you speak with?.....

Point blank, your brain is too small. We flood them with letters with everything but addresses.....

Spanky - you prove that you have no idea on how the legislative process works. Contacting a senator is worthless. It is my districts state legislator (you know, the people who write the state laws?) that I have contacted. If she drafts and sponsors a MB bill, she presents it and tries to find some other legislators that may want to co-sponsor the bill. Then it goes to a vote, possibly amended and if passed, on to the governors desk. (where he can veto it, if he chooses) The time for NEW JERSYANS to contact their district legislators is AFTER a bill has been drafted and introduced.

As far as your letter writing camapign with no addresses, the out of state postmark will tell them everything they need to know.

Now refresh my memory and tell me what you have done other than bloviate on this forum and earn "senior member" status?

I have no idea how politics works, huh? Whatever...

I already gave you the solution to finding enough people within EVERY state and giving them a COMPLETE template to just sign and mail, call, visit, etc...

That's what I've done. I also just gave a great deal of information explaining how people manufacturing MBs are the true title owner and have no obligation to register it, insure it, have a license, stop at stop signs, stop at red lights, etc. Not like that's all wise... but it's true. The state cannot tell you what to do with your property. They can trick you with smoke and mirrors and get you to sign paperwork, but it's your decision to truly understand the remedy within the UCC.

I did all this just today.

Now... what have YOU done, arcee?

....... I also just gave a great deal of information explaining how people manufacturing MBs are the true title owner and have no obligation to register it, insure it, have a license, stop at stop signs, stop at red lights, etc. Not like that's all wise... but it's true. The state cannot tell you what to do with your property. They can trick you with smoke and mirrors and get you to sign paperwork, but it's your decision to truly understand the remedy within the UCC.

I did all this just today.......

I'm sure all of that "freeman" claptrap will really impress the cop that pulls over a MB'er in New York. The judge will be equally impressed too.

Please, if you don't have anything sensible to say as far as emissions classifications or MB legality, just let the serious guys carry the torch.

We are trying to get some common sense legislation passed before a gubmint knee jerk reaction (the "Jimmy's law" theory I outlined months ago) bans them outright.

Dude... I have lots to say. Look up and read.

There are many solutions to getting more people involved in this than just whoever you know inside your tiny head. You could go out yourself and find more people whenever we have things finalized in the next few months. If you're content with sticking to only getting those that you already know to petition... then so be it. I'll be going door to door, putting ads in the Penny Pincher & Thrifty Nickel, and dropping the major bombs on user-submitted "news" sites. Like I said, Ask Reddit alone will give us more ammunition than we need. We make one promotional page to rule them all.... explain how awesome MBs are, explain what we're requesting people all across the country to do, spell out each step for them, and then BAM... I'm sure there are THOUSANDS of people in each state who love liberty as much as you and me!!

And what I'm telling you about property rights is no joke. If you are the TRUE owner of your conveyance, which everybody here is, so long as they haven't registered it with the state.... then there's no reason for you to follow statutes unless you so choose to submit to the machine. This is not a farce.

The only farce is those who talk about the Constitution, like you and kerf, yet do not truly understand the power that it gives us over Gubmint. LIFE, LIBERTY, and PROPERTY.... which all stems from property. If it's yours, the government can't make you do anything without your own consent.

And YOU ALL own the roads, btw. They're public! It's not like Gubmint owns it. YOU DO!! You have a RIGHT to travel. You have a RIGHT to property. You have many RIGHTS, which only YOU can give up. Nobody can take these rights from you if you know about them and CLAIM them.

Last edited:
Back