No Ht Motors For Usa In 2010

I came across this on the grubee website today.
SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME THIS ISN'T TRUE.

Hay USA!! Important Note for the upcoming 2010 year:
In 2010, at least as of Nov. 5th 2009, non of the 2 cycle engine factories in China have been able to get their engines EPA certified to the new rating of 40CFR 1051.

Meaning; no 2 cycle bike engine shipments will be able to enter the USA after Jan 1. 2010 unless something changes. From Jan. 2008 to March 2009 the EPA rating has been 40CFR 90 off road non hand held but now changed to 1051 off road recreational vehicle which is the same class as a snowmobile. USA Import Buyers beware;

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WAKE ME UP FROM THIS NIGHTMARE:confused::confused::confused::devilish::devilish::cry::cry:

No, I meant MY house. That's what happens when someone leaves something for you in his/her will.

The property belongs to the state... but the house is mine.

I think I've lost track of what the track was.

No HT in 2010?

State regulations?

EPA regulations?

I think I've lost track of what the track was.

No HT in 2010?

State regulations?

EPA regulations?

It was no HT in 2010 because of a change in EPA classification.

Next thing you know, bicycle engines will be under CPSC regulations and will be banned because of lead content (solder on the magneto connections) - just like youth ATV's and dirt bikes.

The EPA just delared CO2 a "dangerous pollutant".

I wonder what all the plants think about this gubmint revelation. But I digress.........

I think he's got something to a certain point there with the whole manufacture your own thing...

I do not carry my license when ridding my HT... Without a license, what do they affix a ticket too?

Plain and simple, I'm either under arrest or not??? Take your pick... License please??? The law says you have to carry ID tho.... Don't know how effective it would be... One things for shure, If they tried to run me up a flagpole with a bunch of tickets, insurance, registration (the big ones), no way would I sign the tickets... The Judge asks why, Common sense Sir, that is "A" bicycle...

As far as the Legistlatures to doo list.... Get a couple hundred of us together and ride through NYC... Shut down Wall Street for an Hr... It would be a Ta-Dahhh list for us, because they'd act real quick to keep it out of the media... "Group gets 200mpg and protests to make their bicycles legal"...

See how fast the Slugo's in Albany act then! The decision would trickle down to your States garenteed!

I think he's got something to a certain point there with the whole manufacture your own thing...

I do not carry my license when ridding my HT... Without a license, what do they affix a ticket too?

Plain and simple, I'm either under arrest or not??? Take your pick... License please??? The law says you have to carry ID tho.... Don't know how effective it would be... One things for shure, If they tried to run me up a flagpole with a bunch of tickets, insurance, registration (the big ones), no way would I sign the tickets... The Judge asks why, Common sense Sir, that is "A" bicycle...

As far as the Legistlatures to doo list.... Get a couple hundred of us together and ride through NYC... Shut down Wall Street for an Hr... It would be a Ta-Dahhh list for us, because they'd act real quick to keep it out of the media... "Group gets 200mpg and protests to make their bicycles legal"...

See how fast the Slugo's in Albany act then! The decision would trickle down to your States garenteed!

Funny how you run to spanky's defense like you were protecting your little sister. ;)

As far as "shutting down" Wall St. (your arch enemy), go look up "critical mass" in NYC and see how much they've done to advance cycling. LOL

I don't deffend anybody, just sayin what I'd do in that situation... I'd hate to see one of you guy's get swatted with a pile of tickets... Signing those tickets would be the equivalent to admitting compliance with DMV, I'm pretty sure...

Not signing, they'd probably lock you up... I'd rather be locked up for a little while than have the DMV affix a ton of points to my License and pay for it the rest of my life...

I give "CM" Heaps of credit!!! Bravoo!!!

That's the only thing our NYS Leadership recognizes here, is when it's citizens take matters into their own hands... Once elected they are better than me and you, totally above the law and all else.

Back