No top end power

I'm up! Got my beauty sleep in!!! Whew!! Damn I'm still as ugly!!🤣😜😂 I'm going to throw this out there. I bought 2 of the same engines, the same day, from the same supplier & shipped in the same box. One engine out of the box was .8mm squish & fairly decent looking ports for out of the box. The other engine, was 1.3mm squish & you could barely see thru the ports. That's the good quality control they got.
I didnt sleep bro lol my sleep has been all wack the last week. Lots of partying and working on the bikes.

I read what you said but judging from the pictures you have sent me earlier i bet they are the same style. That style of jug/engine is the older more "rushed" version. While mine are tbe newer kind. My jugs always have great ports no need to dremel

I didnt sleep bro lol my sleep has been all wack the last week. Lots of partying and working on the bikes.

I read what you said but judging from the pictures you have sent me earlier i bet they are the same style. That style of jug/engine is the older more "rushed" version. While mine are tbe newer kind. My jugs always have great ports no need to dremel
If you buy a jug with open transfers, usually you got a good jug. Never had to clean an engine or jug that was open transfers. They are run really well too. Might wanna balance the crank, but after setting squish, those motors really rip with a pipe.

The jug on the left are the ones that always have castings flaws while the ones on the right rarely do. I have seen a fair bit of both to judge. The kits that come with the jug on the left tend to need tlc while the ones on the right come pretty clean and ready to go. At least from the buyer i get mine from. Which is on amazon

Attachments

• 87C4A259-AE4D-4CCB-AC59-0FE1FA3D8C9B.png
    87C4A259-AE4D-4CCB-AC59-0FE1FA3D8C9B.png
    466.2 KB · Views: 78
If you buy a jug with open transfers, usually you got a good jug. Never had to clean an engine or jug that was open transfers. They are run really well too. Might wanna balance the crank, but after setting squish, those motors really rip with a pipe.
Yes exactly, all of mine are those kinds. I dont even touch the other ones. I ll take a sledge to them

The jug on the left are the ones that always have castings flaws while the ones on the right rarely do. I have seen a fair bit of both to judge. The kits that come with the jug on the left tend to need tlc while the ones on the right come pretty clean and ready to go. At least from the buyer i get mine from. Which is on amazon
You can even see in the picture the size of the ports. And the shape. Left is trash, right one is much better.

One on the left, better low end performer, on right, better high end. I like the left jugs best. It lets me tinker with my engine. Even if I'm just cleaning cast slag.

I never found anything. Only ever had to clean the casting on the ports and set squish. I love my CDH motors. Lol.
That's the reason I switched to CDH, 1 your glowing reviews on them, 2 alls I've ever needed on them is like you said, clean the ports & go.

One on the left, better low end performer, on right, better high end. I like the left jugs best. It lets me tinker with my engine. Even if I'm just cleaning cast slag.
Ports are always shaped weird and way smaller. Cant even stick my finger in the ports sometimes.

Back