Carby Not sure how to fix the carb

I can order a better carb as long as it isn't any bigger, I mounted on a regular mountain bike and there is no more room for anything

I can order another new one from a good brand as long as it isn't any bigger than the original because the bikini mount it on has absolutely no room for any extra stuff

I've gone to the RT carb as it is a big improvement on the NT carb.

These engines like rich mixture for starting. It might help you to attempt your pedal starting with going wide open throttle.

So I got the carb in the mail and I was just wondering, I can hear float float move back and forth when I tilt it, is that normal or does that mean it needs adjusted

some are loose, some fixed - depends on what kind of carb it is

usually, a new one doesn't need adjustment

So I put the new carb on and fuel just drained right out the air filter of the new carb, I honestly have no idea what's wrong at this point

if you bought another POS stock carb then you got what you deserve.

true story- In high school I returned a plate of food in the cafeteria because there was a worm in the beans and the brain-dead server asked if I wanted more beans. I looked at her with a horrific look and said "heck no I don't want more wormy beans!"

Is this leak souly a result from the carb? Because I will buy a better one as long as it is the same size as the original factory carb Because there is no more room on the bike since I installed it on a mountain bike

post a picture

a newby is capable of anything incredible, such as mounting the carb sideways

Back