DSCF8960.JPG
DSCF8962.JPG
DSCF8963.JPG
DSCF8964.JPG
DSCF8965.JPG
DSCF8966.JPG
DSCF8967.JPG
DSCF8956.JPG

friggen beautiful... my favorite era. Someone needs to save those. If I lived anywhere even remotely close to there I would take at least two of them.

Blue chevy truck has good bones and is worth some scratch around here. Studebaker is a good project, parts are hard to come by though. Are those free for the taking0? Last pic, what model coupe is that? Body looks solid. Hopefully the motors are all there plus trans..........see some rust/cancer on the coup in the middle of the quarters, not good in the middle.

All those shells sell for $2000 around here, non-op drive trains. That Stude can be hot rodded with the drive train from an old S10.

Buy for $2K then the sky is the limit for a everyday driver or Show Truck

we don't have any vehicles like this around here, all eaten by rust. please buy them. at least 1.

we don't have any vehicles like this around here, all eaten by rust. please buy them. at least 1.
I wish, If only I had another $30K to throw away I would fix one up real nice
Yeah...What he said...lol...Don't mess with his wallet until I'm done with him...lol...I'm still camped out at my mail delivery for over a year now waiting for the new Rad Rover he sent...lol...lol...lol.

This sets a new definition for "Snail Mail"...lol.

Don't take this seriously folks...This is a long standing running joke between Wrench and I...lol...lol.

Yeah...What he said...lol...Don't mess with his wallet until I'm done with him...lol...I'm still camped out at my mail delivery for over a year now waiting for the new Rad Rover he sent...lol...lol...lol.

This sets a new definition for "Snail Mail"...lol.

Don't take this seriously folks...This is a long standing running joke between Wrench and I...lol...lol.

📭 :ROFLMAO:

Back