Pirate cycles is facing competition in the race to build better engines

No worries

I have a plan and i have more heart than anyone i know.

I started this whole thing.

I will get it done.

Right now i need support.

And a little time to pull my resources together.

Im gonna show you all the integrated Reed valve setup later today.

Frankly there is nothing seriously wrong with the stock engine after you do some initial tinkering, lots of ppl are using it no problems.

Besides the V-twin, I rather people focus their efforts on a 4 stroke happytime that is based on a 4 stroke R/C aircraft engine (contrast this with Honda/Huasheng, which are really just retrofitted stationary engines). Emissions, looks, 4 stroke sound, novelty, and no fuel mixing. Even better, outsource the manufacturing of the parts to a Chinese factory so it can be had for cheaper.

A 2 stroke engine is very simple and easy to manufacture. Im not very scared of a cheap 2 stroke but a cheap 4 stroke, no sir not for me. 2 many parts and 2 much to go wrong. I race high performance 4 stroke motorcross bikes and the maintanance and upkeep is rediculouse compared to the old 2 strokes. 2strokes are lightweight, high reving, and very simple. Why ruin a good thing.

Frankly there is nothing seriously wrong with the stock engine after you do some initial tinkering, lots of ppl are using it no problems.

Besides the V-twin, I rather people focus their efforts on a 4 stroke happytime that is based on a 4 stroke R/C aircraft engine (contrast this with Honda/Huasheng, which are really just retrofitted stationary engines). Emissions, looks, 4 stroke sound, novelty, and no fuel mixing. Even better, outsource the manufacturing of the parts to a Chinese factory so it can be had for cheaper.

Figures,Cheap Cheap,Cheap.This Is why I am doing a motobecane engine and making custom stuff.May cost more Initially.But,Unlike problematic china standards.In the long run It will last longer.Be more reliable,and easier to get parts for.Just what we need more american work lost cuz people want cheap china ****.In my foundry If I made aluminum engine body parts like what china sells.I would be fired and have my a$$ kicked Inside out.

If there is no other genuine option to get these updated and improved engines into the market place, then i would agree with Jim.

The motored biking world desperately needs these improved engines and FAST.

Fabian

Pirate Is my main vendor.But,If Jim,rich.and a few other machinist can only produce 50 or 100 of these units a piece.That Is not a very available product and until These can be built on a widescale base.I will have to get a morini or motobecane engine.I would love get one of these custom set up.But,I think morini or motobecane Is more of an available option that would be easier to obtain.Then waiting In line with 2000 people trying to get a motor only being produced a few hundred at most.And no.The motorbike world Is not In desperate need of these when there are morini's you can buy off pirate,pull off a moped,go on e bay,and other options available.

I'm all for the Motorbecane AV10 Case inducted Reed Valve, Variator and Clutch Pully.

Definatly droping the chineese junk and building one.

Back