Raw racer 3 ?

I was so shocked engine wasnt destroyed i forget to investigate more closely. Is the piston supposed to be a tighter fit than a 66cc
Make sure the piston is on the right way, ring pegs to the carb side. If you squeeze the ring together they should have a very tiny gap.

That was one thing i learned on first build from hughes motors but thanks i appreciate it

You should try with a 42 tooth sprocket.

By the way, I had 2 different cylinders, ordered from ebay. One had tiny, i mean tiny transfer ports , so small i couldn't get my finger trough. The bike didn't have a lot of power either. I got a new cylinder for a new windowed piston, i could fit both of my pinky fingers in 1 transfer...

The quality control is terrible, but the parts are cheap-ish at least.

So they sold you a reed engine without a windowed piston. First you're either going to have put a window in your piston or get a windowed piston if you want your bike to run properly. Next 16:1 ratio is way to much oil. 32:1 is more than adequate for break in. It also sounds like your carb isn't jetted properly. And on a final note you need to get a proper expansion pipe if you want to get any real performance out of it. Gasbike has pages and pages of bad reviews. Buyer beware

Back