Recommended replacement engine for Grub\bee 49 cc Skyhawk?

gearhead437

Local time
4:40 PM
Dear Fellow Members-Grubbee is shut down until October. Any recommendations from other brands for a 66cc 2 stroke pedal start engine? Plan on swapping out my 49cc Grubbee Skyhawk seized engine with carburator and exhaust. Appreciate any feedback. Moderators, please feel free to place this post in the correct forum section if incorrect. Thanx!-John in Texas

Zeda80...This is what im using now after previously having both a flying horse 66/80 and a seeutec 66/80...the Zeda80 (69.4cc) blew the other 2 right out of the water...mine is fantastic along with Great customer service...just call them at 406-586-5970, (Their in Montana),...just tell them that "Robb" in Alamogrodo NM sent you...they can answer all your questions as well as let you order by phone from them with no hassles.

Zeda80...This is what im using now after previously having both a flying horse 66/80 and a seeutec 66/80...the Zeda80 (69.4cc) blew the other 2 right out of the water...mine is fantastic along with Great customer service...just call them at 406-586-5970, (Their in Montana),...just tell them that "Robb" in Alamogrodo NM sent you...they can answer all your questions as well as let you order by phone from them with no hassles.

Thank you!:)

Hi gearhead437,

If you decide to use them, let us all know how your experience with bicycle-engines.com and their Zeda 80 work out for you.

I think everyone else would benefit to hear from other users experiences rather than just my own...lol...DAMIEN

Back