reed valve adapter

Discussion in '2-Stroke Engines' started by moneymitch35, Nov 3, 2014.

  1. moneymitch35

    moneymitch35 New Member

    does anybody knows who makes the adapter to run a bigger carb on a Rse reed valve cage?

  2. Fabian

    Fabian Well-Known Member

    If you want to run a significantly bigger carburettor, you will need to get the RSE large reed valve with 4 reed valve petals. Yoiu will then need to modify the intake and exhaust ports and the transfer ports and add an expansion chamber to take full advantage of the extra intake flow.