Rube Goldberg MB contest

What kind of progress is there on the contest.

No casualties, civil litigation or law enforcement involvement yet, so good progress. But give it time....

42! (the ultimate answer to the ultimate question)

I am still undecided. I have some cool half finished projects

Rube Goldberg contest

??? how do you qualify as "Rube Goldberg" a variation of a concept that IS "Rube Goldberg" by nature?!? No disrespect intended, just trying to understand... it would seem that most RatBikes qualify without effort- and everything that I come up with seems too absurd or dangerous to attempt. I can't wait to see what y'all come up with, mayhaps a bit scary to contemplate but certainly good for a giggle at the least...
the Old Sgt.

Howdy Sgt. Non taken.
Well, just achieving any build goal, such as propulsion, braking, power transmision in an unorthodox and complicated manner. A rat-bike with a Happy Time would not be a good candidate. A jet powered MTB with front coaster brake operated by a Susan Summer's thigh master would.

Fish gut's build is a great example. A steam powered, converted HT engine. Which is an uber cool thought.

"a contest to build a ridiculously complicated (but safe) MotorBicycle. Where points are awarded for achieving a goal such as braking, gear reduction or propulsion etc, in the most round about and complicated way."

Last edited:
Back