Runtong jets and upgrade

20180830_163253.jpg

I may try this emulsion tube mod- if I can find a tiny drill bit in my pile. What size hole is recommended?
I als noticed a slight head gasket leak- so I will flatten the questionable casting and run that first.

It’d be be good to see if there are any significant side-by-side flow/dimension/material differences. I really didn’t pay all that much for the clone, and I’d probably still have at least tried it (for the price). Having the clone already, it’d take some heavy convincing to go to the source.

It’d be be good to see if there are any significant side-by-side flow/dimension/material differences. I really didn’t pay all that much for the clone, and I’d probably still have at least tried it (for the price). Having the clone already, it’d take some heavy convincing to go to the source.

View attachment 89087
The Italy di-casting is just better quality, and the 16-16 puts more air the mix. Shorter throw on the slider. But the SHA clone was ok. Just not a Dellorto. There's a reason it costs more. Better cast work.

Hi guys {stop using gendered pronouns!! 🤣}
I’m ordering some jets, I’ll get back to this when they arrive
In other news, Bikeberry simultaneously sucks and blows. The costumer service is super fast- and completely clueless
Stop typing so loud. It makes it hard to hear what everyone else is typing.

How are these carbs? Even though im a big NT carb fan the only issues i had with nt carbs where going over many bumps for years the float level slowly creeps up from being bent up when the float jumps upward over a bump starts too leak gas really bad and stall really easy fix though just have too bend it back down

Back