So my motor is broke again...

Could you first explain me why I got illegal pipe??? It is called aftermarket upgrades and from the day I bought the motor I started tuning it and buying better parts. Also I think 30mph is normal speed and definetly not "way too fast". And why wouldn't I drive it as fast as it can? Having 70cc motor with better intake,better exhaust,better spark plug,better head (on quality felt cruiser alluminium bike) why would it drive 20mph when all these things were added for going faster and better???...
Aftermarket upgrades... Good way to label a technically illegal (not EPA approved) pipe that you replaced with another pipe that's just as illegal (when riding on roads, riding on a dirt trail next to the same road however makes it all okay, because that's how the EPA works.)

Technically a well tuned bike is better for the environment, doesn't need to burn as much fuel to get the same power, and so trip by trip you are using less gas and producing less emmisions. That doesn't matter though because that damn pipe is going to be the death of the planet.

30 mph is normal if you're a wuss, I had spandex laden bicyclists ride past me at 30mph, while I'm under gas power! Those freaks only wear regular helmets and I know skin tight spandex won't protect them from a crash so why the hell should I care about riding faster than that when I'm wearing much better protection than them. 45 - 50 when applicable is just fine for a motorized bike live with it.

You should drive 20mph because the friction drive guy drives 20mph and its safe and legal and stupid!

Have fun.

The death of the planet. WE are destroying the planet. You hear it a lot. Global warming. The third is agreed upon by the scientific comm.. The first two are wrong. While we may make the planet uninhabitable for ourselves we will die, not the planet. It will continue on happily without us reaching it's stasis once again.

The death of the planet. WE are destroying the planet. You hear it a lot. Global warming. The third is agreed upon by the scientific comm.. The first two are wrong. While we may make the planet uninhabitable for ourselves we will die, not the planet. It will continue on happily without us reaching it's stasis once again.
At least for the next billion years or so, then the sun will explode and litteraly obliterate anything left on the planet, including the planet itself.

People don't kill planets, supernovas kill planets, look it up scientists.

And you think that my bike which consumes 2 liters of petrol per 100 km next to my neighbour who has old mercedes which consumes 16 liters of diesel per 100 km is damaging planet. And btw I live in Croatia, Europe and I dont know what is epa and so on my bike is legal here if it is driven under 30 mph and nowhere in law are exhausts pipes even mentioned for motorbikes and similar only for cars.

At least for the next billion years or so, then the sun will explode and litteraly obliterate anything left on the planet, including the planet itself.

People don't kill planets, supernovas kill planets, look it up scientists.
I think current estimates are 4 to 5 billion. Some are saying the rock may survive, Just not the inhabitants.

I think current estimates are 4 to 5 billion. Some are saying the rock may survive, Just not the inhabitants.
Gary you are not answering my question. Btw I see you are also driving two stroke.. Why not 4 stroke it is more enviroment friendly???

Gary you are not answering my question. Btw I see you are also driving two stroke.. Why not 4 stroke it is more enviroment friendly???
It was Junkyard dog in post # 32 whom said you were running an illegal pipe and Frankenstein's reply that mentioned the death of the world lol!!And I think he was just being sarcastic.

Your barkin up the wrong tree bro. That was the Dog being upset. You know what they say about opinions. As for myself I don't care if you strap a V12 to a skateboard. the more power the better, and to each his own. By the way what a beautiful country you live in.
Just for the record I have 3 two stroke bikes. All with performance mods. I do have 1 four stroke, but not for it's environmental impact.

Last edited:
s**t a steam powered brake is the first place i'd put 2cycle exhaust, it could be smogged into anything.

Motorcycle mileage doesn't need smogged for 1 reason, but it could probably be greener.

Back