Somebody called DAMIEN1307 sent me ovah heah

AZgl1800

Local time
2:24 PM
Rob and I have had a rag chew or 3 via the telephono devices...
said I would get a kick out of what is going on here,
so here I am....

used to own a 2002 Honda GL1800, the one in my Avatar,
almost killed myself on it back in June due to a medical maladay, so decided to give it to my son down in Georgia so he can have fun with it for the next 30 years.

I've been on the 'net for a while, a search can find my haunts. :)

Rob and I have had a rag chew or 3 via the telephono devices...
said I would get a kick out of what is going on here,
so here I am....

used to own a 2002 Honda GL1800, the one in my Avatar,
almost killed myself on it back in June due to a medical maladay, so decided to give it to my son down in Georgia so he can have fun with it for the next 30 years.

I've been on the 'net for a while, a search can find my haunts. :)

Howzit Azgl, Welcome to Motoredbikes.com
Do you have, or are ya gonna build a M/B ?

DAMIEN1307 sent me ovah heah

Hi John, I see you are having a wee bit of fun with my "Bahston", accent...Keep talking on the phone with me, i will teach you how to speak "proper" Bostonian English...lol...I will be able to help you get rid of your southwestern/southern accent and speak proper English...lol...DAMIEN

Ps...(heah or here)...What do you mean the word "here" doesn't have two syllables???...lol...It does in New England...lol.

Welcome. Are you riding a Piaggio trike like the one in the pic? I ride a 125cc motor scooter when time allows.

DAMIEN1307 sent me ovah heah

Hi John, I see you are having a wee bit of fun with my "Bahston", accent...Keep talking on the phone with me, i will teach you how to speak "proper" Bostonian English...lol...I will be able to help you get rid of your southwestern/southern accent and speak proper English...lol...DAMIEN

Ps...(heah or here)...What do you mean the word "here" doesn't have two syllables???...lol...It does in New England...lol.
Y'all got it awl wron dun in herh. Gone hav tach y'all how we dun spak dun souh. Ustacould hold a talk bou it, den dem der people dun got all political.

Bienvenido al foro. No hablamos bostoniano aquí!
Some of us DO speak fluent Bostonian English here...lol.

Y'all got it awl wron dun in herh. Gone hav tach y'all how we dun spak dun souh. Ustacould hold a talk bou it, den dem der people dun got all political.
Ps...@Karl Snarl...In your dissertation of the mock southern accent, you forgot to welcome our new member...how rude....lol...Or was that your pet pig typing again...lol.

Wait here a cotton picken minute, I'm from South Carolina where Dixie began. I now live in Tennessee. People still think we grew up practicing on farm animals and marrying our cousins lol

Some of us DO speak fluid Bostonian English here...lol.

Ps...@Karl Snarl...In your dissertation of the mock southern accent, you forgot to welcome our new member...how rude....lol...Or was that your pet pig typing again...lol.
That was kevin. I told him we done speak better dan tha. We done speak with style an dat der class people un talks bout. ( ps i was born in the lone star, spent many years there and go back now and then. I have no accent now, or rather a midwest accent. )im a redneck ( the good kind, not the racist dummy kind) through and through. Just look at the back of my neck if you need proof, all red. 😆. I like a south twang coming out a womans mouth. So sexy in my opinion.

My bad, welcome aboard the big ship motorbike!!!!

Back