Sport moped exhaust on 66cc (Build thread)

You should probably take that bolt out and put some loctite on it and them tighten it back up. It needs to be tight. You'll only be able to get it so tight with a screw driver

I got it tight with a chisel, not a screw driver. But when i unscrewed it and tightened it with a screwdriver, it was OK, it turned over. I was able to tighten it as much as possible, without locking the gears, and without clutch, So basically the wheel was rolling when i was tightening it, put my foot in font of the wheel and tightened it up.

SHE RUNS! The sound... music to my ears.. Hell to the neighbours! MWHAHAHA
(I'm OK)

Hahaha. That would be one long and painful story!
Anyways. All is well now, I put the bike together, everything is running fine, may I say better than before... So everything's good now. The only thing I'm missing right now, is the chain to the pedals, so currently, it's a motorcycle.. Meaning, I can't ride it. Not because of laws, but because I can't get going from a stop :LOL:

Meanwhile, I added a 12v lead acid battery, and wired up a headlight with a switch over the engine kill-switch. I can't mistake it, since my kill switch is yellow, and the light's button is black.

I'll be working on the exhaust again, soon. I'm also planning to fix my back brakes, because.. Well to stop.

Hahaha. That would be one long and painful story!
Anyways. All is well now, I put the bike together, everything is running fine, may I say better than before... So everything's good now. The only thing I'm missing right now, is the chain to the pedals, so currently, it's a motorcycle.. Meaning, I can't ride it. Not because of laws, but because I can't get going from a stop :LOL:

Meanwhile, I added a 12v lead acid battery, and wired up a headlight with a switch over the engine kill-switch. I can't mistake it, since my kill switch is yellow, and the light's button is black.

I'll be working on the exhaust again, soon. I'm also planning to fix my back brakes, because.. Well to stop.
Glad you got her all sorted out. Happy riding.

He sprayed some water into his ports, now the thing refuses to start.
He jumped online to get some advice, all he got was "bury it in rice"

Guys, what fuel ratio should I be running? people usually say 30:1 or lower if you want the engine to work for long. I'm currently using 25:1 oil ratio, with general, cheap (Arol 2T) mineral oil. On the manufacturer's website, they recomend 50:1 (wtf?) mix ratio. Apperantly it should clean the engine, prevent oxidation, corrosion, and it should not leave soot (Anti sediment or something. It's not in english) Has a density of 0,868, and an ash content of 0,23.

Now I'm only asking this, because I have a thick, about 1 milimeter, strong carbon build up on my piston and a black-ish plug with carbon on it. Other than that the engine looks fine after about 150 kilometers, and about half of that was WOT.

Back