Staton system Rules

Discussion in '4-Stroke Engines' started by robin bird, Dec 16, 2009.

1. robin bird

robin bird Member

I just installed a Subaru- Robin rear mount from Staton inc. I must say the service is superb and the engine and gearbox are a dream. It is so QUIET that i got off the bike while it was doing 20 mph LOL.
    Dave has put together a beautiful setup and if you can forget the China Girl and save for a system from Staton--they also sell 2 strokes too but i think this is going to be just the ticket for a real long trip this year ! ( I have a trailer setup )
    :tt1:
    I have my bike with fully studded tires and fenders so im going to ride all winter except in heavy snow which rarely falls here

<
  2. Mountainman

Mountainman Active Member

sounds good robin
    can we get a picture of that motor bike thing ??

MM

3. robin bird

robin bird Member

Here are pictures of the Staton kit--will do others tomorrow there off the cellphone and are rather poor--also a picture of me with my Morini Boxer i got from Pipeline manufacturing SCSW

Attached Files:

4. give me vtec

give me vtec Active Member

the robin subaru is a great engine and staton stuff is rock solid... I say good form.

5. beast775

beast775 Guest

need a camera.

ya need a camera robin.i cant see much of your new bike.

6. robin bird

robin bird Member

Finally some better pictures of the Subaru- Robin -so far i love it--for me a great long distance machine not just a dragster like my Morini

Attached Files:

7. robin bird

robin bird Member

I plan doing a 2 week trip 1500-2000 miles up B.C.s interior in late May-working on all my equipment now--will be using the Subaru-Robin