Sup Nova Scotia Canada!

Telliman

Local time
1:12 PM
Hey everyone, been looking at doing this for a bit now this spring will be building a bike using cruiser frame.
Hope to learn lots and help if I can!

Welcome to the forum bro. If you love to tinker you'll love this hobby.
hey thanks haha yeah I do love to tinker and even though motorized bike are pretty much illegal here in Canada, I live ina small town of 2500 and cops dont bother yeah here (already a few around riding them). So pretty stoked! Have a nice cruise frame for the project!!

Alright man I'm on my 2nd bike it can be a pain with cheap quality stuff but you can find ways around it and alternatives. 2 stroke kits are usually pretty simple for a novice motorized bike builder but a better spark plug (NGK), carb and better chain help alot as well as investing in a cnc aluminum sprocket instead of the junk kit one also breaking in the engine right with good oil. My neighbor has a bike with an engine from 2016 that has over 1200 miles (not sure how many km). Anyways good luck and be sure to ask for help if you need it.

Alright man I'm on my 2nd bike it can be a pain with cheap quality stuff but you can find ways around it and alternatives. 2 stroke kits are usually pretty simple for a novice motorized bike builder but a better spark plug (NGK), carb and better chain help alot as well as investing in a cnc aluminum sprocket instead of the junk kit one also breaking in the engine right with good oil. My neighbor has a bike with an engine from 2016 that has over 1200 miles (not sure how many km). Anyways good luck and be sure to ask for help if you need it.
Thanks for the advice! What chain would you suggest have a link? Thanks!

Back