Synthetic in 2/stroke

Problems with CNS

Dave, I'll make or send some better pictures, but this is top of 2010 Skyhawk CNS carb. I think that there are different versions of this carb. There's one clear tube line that comes out of bottom of this Skyhawk CNS carb, but you can see here that there isn't any other place to mount it to anything?

Like I said, this is poor pic, but there isn't any place to mount that one vent line to top of CNS like you mentioned? lol, you can see where I've done everything to stop any air leaks also.....

Thanks.............

Attachments

• IMG_1430.jpg
    IMG_1430.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 215
Yep, mine's different. I have a Wabron from Boy Go Fast. It has the clear plastic from the bottom of the carb to a barbed vent up by the two cables. This is a fuel transfer for the choke. There would have to be a internal transfer passage to take it's place.

Not suprizing there's multipul models of the same basic build.

CNS- want to be!~

Yeah, I'm not at all surprised. But hey, this older speed carb on the new 66cc is doing well. After milling head, it's doing great. Dave, I just might do the Puch head as well in a few hundred more miles.

I'm going to get some new tires in 700X40 28". I was wishing in white wall in semi slick. Any ideas?

Back