3rd break in tank

No down the street where I cruised to go to work the police department has the sign out there that tells you how fast you're going speed limit.

Hi Joel,

As i previously mentioned to you on other posts, AFTER the third tank full, Then change to 32:1 ratio of FULL Synthetic 2 cycle oil, (4 ounces per one gallon of gas), Im using the Amsoil Dominator 2 cycle Synthetic that i mentioned to you in the past. But any good FULL Synthetic, Major brand will do. Im just picky...lol.

Im also using this octane booster from Amsoil as well, at one ounce per gallon, and it DOES make a difference.

And once again, this is the direct connect air filter for the stock NT carbie, and the spring tensioner to replace the static tensioner, which are the only changes i made from stock version of this kit.

Again, i will mention, Your using the Zeda 80 motor with the ceramic lined cylinder, I followed their stats to the letter with no problems and other than changing the stock air filter to the one i showed you from Sick Bike Parts, and the spring type chain tensioner, I have made no other modifications, The Zeda 80 motor, str8 stock, out of the box is the very best i have ever seen or used thus far in 10 years, I was clocked doing 50 MPH day before yesterday by a "friendly" cop friend of mine who wanted to see what it would do because he wants me to help build him one just like mine...DAMIEN
I would get the spring idler pully from bicycle motor works it is on sale right now for 9.99

Back