This weeks project

Sikk stretched frame cruiser, balanced Zeda bottom end, G4 cyl. with .035" decked , Exhaust partition removed but left otherwise stock. E port was already at 25mm width and 29mm down from top with 4.2mm of blow down. .6mm copper gasket, single base gasket, G5 head came out to .82mm squish. Top it off with a mz65 pipe and moped muffler. Just got done with the engine and need to get off my butt and finish it.
View media item 62067

Never heard of sikk, checked em out. Looks like great bikes. They make a gas powered bike as well, doesn't look bad for $1200.
original.jpeg

I bet gary55's looks better lol.
Beauty's in the eye. I'll post a pic tomorrow. One thing I do know is mine is about 15 MPH faster and way quicker then the 4 stroke shown above. A friend of mine who has a bike I built test rode one of their 4 strokes and said it was well build but a major dog. That too could be remedied. That engine looks like it might take a big bore kit.

I think that bike can take up to a 170cc clone without mods. It should have the exact same mounting points as the motopeds, since it uses the same engine.

I think that bike can take up to a 170cc clone without mods. It should have the exact same mounting points as the motopeds, since it uses the same engine.
And they have gears. Not that I mind, but that's probably a big ticket waiting to happen. I am always feeling like I'm pushing my luck with the crap I'm doing.

Ever since I went to the nexus 3 speed, I won't ever go back to a single speed. Having gears is a game changer. You can always gear your last gear for cruising only, you don't need to gear it for racing.

Back