Tinkering with stock exhaust

LewieBike

Note that pocketbike engines are case reed stock and make their power differently than the CG engines.

Steve Best

Wish ya well Steve. Always good to hear your words. Here, there or where ever the hell ya are. I suppose you moved into town on account of the new job? Looks like a nice spot though.
Actually a little woman swayed me away from the country lifestyle. Gave up my manager job without question to be with her.
1548638846591.png

I'm trying hard to make her into a country mouse:
1548639411013.png

Introducing her to all my friends
1548639471149.png

The teaching job came along a few weeks later. I do love the job. I get to share my passion with about 90 students every year. Not as much money as managing a business, but more rewarding watching young people grow strong.

As for exhausts, lots of good advice being passed out here...

gary55

Actually a little woman swayed me away from the country lifestyle. Gave up my manager job without question to be with her.
View attachment 85744
I'm trying hard to make her into a country mouse:
View attachment 85745
Introducing her to all my friends
View attachment 85747

The teaching job came along a few weeks later. I do love the job. I get to share my passion with about 90 students every year. Not as much money as managing a business, but more rewarding watching young people grow strong.

As for exhausts, lots of good advice being passed out here...
My Lord, she is beautiful. Good lookin crew too. Sounds like someone found some happy.

JerboaJohn

heart-warming,, it's not a coincidence a lot of guys pour themselves into their hobbies for long times, because well, they're single and actually mechanical hobbies esp like mb's tend to feed that and at some point you find you're a loner, addicted to your hobby and whole life surrounds it. me too found in last few months my priorities are changing tho I am fighting to finish my bike, a lot of my free time goes to my Thai sweetie in Bangkok I plan on going on vacation to be with and stop being obsessed with engines and bike components haha.

I think we hope all the forum old-timers stay forever, but even in my 2 years mb'ing and almost a year on the forum, I've seen ppl come and go. whether they give up the hobby bcs life takes over or whatever reason, and new ppl get in to it. Just know just about everyone is loved for sharing their rides, questions and bits of tech info n tips, even the little bits of your personal lives so it's great to be part of a community like this forum and mb in general,,

I still keep 2 stock pipes out on the porch (one has a rare factory heatshield) and I look at em every day bcs I know there's some things you can do to them for nothing to up their performance