Top performing 2 stroke engine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a Honda Ruckus for 2 years and put 6,400 miles on it during that time. They are very reliable but slow. I was holding up traffic, so I sold it and got a Yamaha Zuma 125. The Zuma 125 keeps up with traffic just fine, but I feel safer on a motorized bicycle going slow on the sidewalks. What are you running now? I checked out your profile pict. but wasn't able to determine what it was. Are you running a sprocket adapter or a rag joint at the wheel?
I'ts a 40 tooth on a aluminum hub adapter. The bike won't start now though it has a 4 stroke hf 79cc on it top speed was probably 31-32 but it took alot of pedalling to get the clutch to fully engage the thing would barely move if you were standing still and hit the gas and it would catch on something and shut off the engine the clutch sounded like it was binding. One day I tried starting it and pulled it 30+ times without it starting. I am putting a 2 stroke on it if I can't get it to run right. The gas smells bad too and it's only a few months old.

I've got a 2 stroke for sale in the For Sale section of this forum. It is a Mitsubishi TLE 33. It is new never used and made in Japan. They are an excellent reliable engine and are rare because they don't make them any more. Looking to get $275 Shipped Free for it. Not sure what kind of mount you plan on doing, but this engine will mount up to a friction drive, staton gear/chain drive, GEBE, and many others with the 76mm clutch drum. Hope you get her rolling soon.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back