Hey yall, I'm trying to learn as much as possible on these 2 stroke powered bicycles.

jamiepwest84

Local time
11:35 AM
Hey yall, I'm trying to learn as much as possible on these 2 stroke powered bicycles. I am newish... to it all but I realized very quickly that I want to go faster, ide like to have some gears. I think would help for top speed and reliability. I think I have a samger but not sure on cc displacement. I know I can run about 30 down hill with a draft lol.
thank you . P.s. definitely on a budget.

Hey yall, I'm trying to learn as much as possible on these 2 stroke powered bicycles. I am newish... to it all but I realized very quickly that I want to go faster, ide like to have some gears. I think would help for top speed and reliability. I think I have a samger but not sure on cc displacement. I know I can run about 30 down hill with a draft lol.
thank you . P.s. definitely on a budget.
This post below is actually from @ImpulseRocket...I screwed up trying to move his post, so here it is...lol.

ImpulseRocket said:
The best thing you can do is make your own new post and lay out what it is you are trying to achieve. This post is difficult to understand what exactly you are asking, and not really related to the topic of the original post.

I already moved these postings to create a new thread for the OP on this topic and created a new thread name for it @ImpulseRocket ...Please feel free to re-edit this anyway you would like as I screwed up trying to merge your post into this new thread...lol....DAMIEN

Nah, my point still stands. Questions need to be clearly stated. I get.the gist of what is being asked, but it is all kind of overly generic and jumbled together.

These are a motor assisted bicycle, not a highway speed machine, the tires, wheels and frame aren't up to it for long, people that run them at highway speeds give everyone a bad name. There is a point you really have to consider an actual motorcycle

Not trying to be preachy but looks like I am.

These are a motor assisted bicycle, not a highway speed machine, the tires, wheels and frame aren't up to it for long, people that run them at highway speeds give everyone a bad name. There is a point you really have to consider an actual motorcycle
Actual motorcycles are a whole different animal. There is something different about building a motorized bike that can go 50+ mph.

The guys that give us a bad name are the guys that are riding them as fast as they can wherever they go. There is no problem with having somthing that can go fast, but just cruising with it. It's alot like people who drive sports cars; some hot rod them, some just drive them and open it up from time to time.

My old pick up will easily go 110 before the governor shuts it down, don't do that often.

Yes you are right, Just because it will go that fast doesn't mean you have to drive it like that all the time. I'm referring to guys just ripping it up in town or crashing at high speed.

My old pick up will easily go 110 before the governor shuts it down, don't do that often.

Yes you are right, Just because it will go that fast doesn't mean you have to drive it like that all the time. I'm referring to guys just ripping it up in town or crashing at high speed.
My spitfire will easily do 110kph but it feels like mph.

My old Jeep Comanche could ALMOST do 90mph. Slight lift and 31" tires with a 4.0L that had a compression reading of "some" made it work pretty hard. Liked to go 60mph all day long. It was decently solid too. Little bits of rust here and there, but not the worst ever. It only had a front 2" lift. the rear leaf springs were OE Replacements and brand new, so it jacked the back end way up in the air.
Comanche.jpg

Back