Warning: Pesky Plastic.

DieselTech

Local time
6:28 PM
When your riding your bike on a windy day & a walmart sack destroys your $1000 wheel set!!!😱😱😱
Lmao I once decided to mower over a walmart bag with my big John Deere rider, lol what a mistake I made.
It locked my john deere mower deck up cold, & I spent the rest of the day disassembling the deck to repair. I never thought a plastic bag could be soo tough.
Screenshot_20230422-084441_Chrome.jpg

a walmart bag
The official State bird of New Mexico is supposed to be the Roadrunner...However most of us here in Alamogordo, NM. think the Walmart bags "blowin in the wind" should take that honour...lol...They are stuck all over the cactus and mesquite thorn bushes and even the tumbleweeds down here...lol.

All stores charge for plastic bags in CO now, 10c each. The biggies are phasing them out completely in time. You buy reusable bags now that are .99 and they're pretty sturdy with handles. Wife goes to the store she needs to take 6/7 of them with her.

When your riding your bike on a windy day & a walmart sack destroys your $1000 wheel set!!!😱😱😱
Lmao I once decided to mower over a walmart bag with my big John Deere rider, lol what a mistake I made.
It locked my john deere mower deck up cold, & I spent the rest of the day disassembling the deck to repair. I never thought a plastic bag could be soo tough.View attachment 191177
Diesel, that sucks big time. Consider it a lesson learned. Anything near your spokes needs to be tied/installed so that it's impossible to get into the spokes. Think of Murphy and his antics. Saddlebags or baskets?

Back