Weard noise at 22 mph or faster...

Yup, that little 'navy bean' dab is just about right. I made the mistake on my first engine of dabbing too much grease in there. What a mess!!!
It doesn't take much, but if it's dry it'll make a heck of a racket, and wear away the teeth in a new york minute!

uncle_punk13 said:
If you do this carefully enough, you can re-use the gasket, but if it tears at all you'll have to replace the gasket.

About that, you can make a gasket really easily if you use some RTV blue/black/copper, or use "form a gasket". It's cheap, easy and you don't have to wait for the parts to show up.

yeah i just had to make my own gasket, go to your auto parts store and ask for gasket material to make a gasket. The one i got was from o rileys(also pick up a hobby knife to cut it out), it was 7$ and you get a packet of 4 different thickness gasket material about 8inch by 8 inch quite a lot. I only needed a piece for my pipe, Solved my oil leak problem so far as i found out the cheap o it came with burnt the bottom off -_- so its working great now!. Now I just need to solve the high rev and vibration i get sometimes it does not catch :(

Still making noise.

I just greases, didn't over grease :devilish: , the gears on the one side of the engine. It seemed to really need it. Then I rode it but it still made the same noise. I'm now thinking the pistion or something in the engine might be creating the noise. I still cheking all of your sugestions too. Still throw them at me.

I think I got ride of it!!!

Well ok. I tightened the tank, carberator, clutch cord, mufler, and some other bolts ans with all of that i've got ridden of the vibrating noise. I so excited that now I think it's gone for good. Thanks to you guys. Thanks.

I might be picky now but now I hear this noise of my engine going ring ring... ring ring... ring... ... ring... Which only happens after I go a fast speed of 20 mph or faster making the bike go slower (by 3 mph or more). I only can avoid this sound if I slow down very slowly by 1 mph at a time. Which I can see on my bike Bell Spin Dometer. When I increase in speed or stat constant it doesn't make this noise. (I definatly don't take this sound as seriously as the other one though.)

I'll do something to the pulley on the chain and chain gard. Also I'll take off trhe bike lock on the back of my bike and tell you whats up.

Back