Well, lets get this over with...

Yes Jim I remember. I still have one around the shop somewhere. And yes, the fumes off that thing were nasty!
The slow stick is my eveyday beater. WAY over powered with a brushless park 390 and 11.1v lipo. unlimited vertical he he.....you should hear the wings flap in a powered dive!!
machiasmort....great story. If I only knew then I would never stop bugging grandpap for storys of his life. I,m sure it was amazing!

My too sets of Grandparents were so smart, I couldn't help but learn from them. It's a terrible thing to say, but if it was up to my parents, I'd be an absolute idiot. Some here might argue I am anyway!!! LOL!

Beat ya too it guy's!

Hey Total Carnage!

That looks a lot like a Cadet SR hangin up there! Caught my eye pretty quick. Got a bunch of them myself. I figure that a motorized bike will be a lot easier in the wind though! :D

How is that engine holding out for you? I'm getting ready to order one for my newest obsession. Got too many already but hey, what's one more. Done the street rods, Corvettes, trains, planes, motorcycles so I guess motorized bicycles is the obvious next infatuation.

Can't wait to get some bugs in my teeth!

:D

Welcome from another (retired) AC tech from Pa. I went from bicycles, to rods, to motorcycles, and back to bicycles, now with engines. Life's a circle..

A Pennsylvania MB rally? Hmmmmm.

Back