What do you think about my porting job?

I don’t know why I didn’t think of that. Is there a certain kind to get to degree these motors. How do you hook that up?
There are a couple of ways you can do it. There are actual degree wheel templates you can find online and print off for free. Simply glue to cardboard or some other decent stiff board of some kind, and cut out the circle. Otherwise, you can get one like the Motion Pro (what I have) https://www.amazon.com/Motion-Pro-08-0092-Anodized-Degree/dp/B009D38L88

Simply size the center hole for your crankshaft as needed, and then bolt it down. Make a pointer out of some coat hanger wire, devise some sort of piston stop, and you can get started.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Any pointers before I put this experiment back together? This is where I’m currently at. I do have a new cylinder, piston, base gasket and head gasket coming in. Should be here tomorrow

Attachments

• IMG_1529.jpeg
    IMG_1529.jpeg
    144.6 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_1531.jpeg
    IMG_1531.jpeg
    113.1 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_1540.jpeg
    IMG_1540.jpeg
    196.9 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_1541.jpeg
    IMG_1541.jpeg
    186.5 KB · Views: 23
You can find a degree wheel in paper you can print out then stick it to an old CD.

Here, from this site.

I don’t know why I didn’t think of that. Is there a certain kind to get to degree these motors. How do you hook that up?
I just went on google and found a picture of a degree wheel, enlarged it to the size I wanted and then laminated. Poke a hole in the middle and get a piece of wire for a pointer.

Back