whats the best plug fot top speed on 49cc 2stroke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess it's a good thing my bike likes heat cause I sure don't:)
The plug I'm running now is suit for hot weather.... I think it's a champion RJ19LM
One of the cheapest plugs money can buy;) but it runs pretty good after being tuned in just right

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    134.6 KB · Views: 109
I lived in Mesa for a while, arrived just before. Monsoon season SCARED THE s**t OUT OF ME!!!! I'm like "this is the dessert"?
The rain just didn't stop for like a week and it was hardcore! And I've seen some knargly storms in Chicago . There were still quite a few tripple digit days. But that rain? DAMN!!!ID NEVER SEEN IT RAIN FOR SO LONG NON STOP! I was waiting for the locust, and the frogs afterwards.

try an 8. bigger the number colder the plug. stock is equivalent to a 6.

make sure the gap is right too
and what would the recomended gap be fora gt80 high compression ex chamber and its got del clone carb does any one know best plug n gap for the raceing moter

Yeah, I have 3 NGK Iridium plugs in my sled, $22 EACH!
Darned things fouled because my thermostat stuck open. Black as coal and dead as stone. It happens.
There is no magic bullet to get you through bad tuning. Get your mixture and temperatures right.
Better to do the plug chops and experimenting on cheaper plugs. I do not run Iridium in my KTM or MB.
Don't have to. Stock plugs last for years when tuned right.

Iridium plugs come pre-gapped, leave it as it comes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back