What's your real top speed?

So for a mostly stock it'd be fine?
Yes, the kit is designed for a mostly stock build. My issue is I have a 52:1 gear reduction from the jackshaft to the bottom bracket so I can pedal with my engine until a little above 7k rpm. That's putting over 120 lb/ft of torque on that section, and it's twisting my jackshaft plate.

The traffic on my left is doing 120-130 kph or 74-80 mph It's the QEW/Gardiner expressway coming out of Toronto and in the video I'm sitting upright as I climb the hill doing 60 + easily! Then the next is all stock except for the burtha pipe witch really isn't doing much of anything here,pretty much all engine doing 53

The traffic on my left is doing 120-130 kph or 74-80 mph It's the QEW/Gardiner expressway coming out of Toronto and in the video I'm sitting upright as I climb the hill doing 60 + easily! Then the next is all stock except for the burtha pipe witch really isn't doing much of anything here,pretty much all engine doing 53

That's cool how are the bike laws in Canada?

That sucks here in the states each state has their own rules and laws it can be a pain.

It was supposed to go in the gasoline thread lol. The corn belt is where mostly corn is grown. Nebraska, Iowa, south half of Minnesota.

Fun’s over, time to start some sh*t. :)

Running a shift kit is f’in retarded. Why would you go from having only one chain, to 3 chains all pointing in different directions? Introduce a great deal of things to go wrong and lose so much efficiency. And lose engine braking. Money and effort that could be better spent learning about 2-strokes and making the engine stronger. If you wanna shift gears manually get a motorcycle engine! At least it’s not going to be mechanically ugly! Keep It Simple, Stupid!

Fixed for ya...
A lot of men and women have died so we can be free Tony, FREEDOM is he basic principle of the founding of our republic, that means we can choose to do what we want. The difference's of each MAB on this forum makes for an interesting lot. It would be a dull forum if all were dictated that only friction drives are accepted to be posted about, wouldn't it? We're a community with a common purpose and hobby and all should be embraced with open arms.

My fastest on a stock parts kit was 41mph, even with stock pipe gutted there is no scavenging or pulse control without a chamber so can't rev out enough to go much faster.

With mods allowed my piston port (no reed) chinagirl currently does 53mph, I'm not done with it but stopped messing with it to work on my big 4stroke build. That one has a mildly ported and decked G5 steel sleeve jug with a modded Tomos head, terrible Keihen clone carb, and homemade KX85 pipe.

Haven't topped it out yet but on its third test ride my 4stroke did 45+mph at less than half throttle with almost stock motor(just a cheap $20 carb and a straight pipe header) lol. Now the motor has a big cam, ported head, 40# valve springs, billet flywheel, billet crank gear, and a stroker rod on the way. It's sitting on my work desk waiting to go back on the bike, will have numbers on that one in a week or two depending on how much time I can work on it around my schedule.

Back