Where to buy from?

Whitewill1412

Local time
4:10 AM
I am getting an Avenger 85 kit for Christmas. There are 2 dealers that I know of that are selling them. One is California motorbikes and the other is hybridpowerbikes.com. Neither site has any mention of a warranty that I could find. What do you guys think? Where to buy from?

What do you guys think? Where to buy from?
I think you know where I stand...If a company does NOT believe enough in the product they are selling by NOT offering or honouring a warranty, I will take my money to a company that will, even if that means that I buy a different brand item than what I was intending to buy in the first place.

As far as I can see at the moment, If the Avenger really is a truly well built motor and a Phantom killer as they are hyping it up to be, then we should say to any and all vendors to PROVE IT...Have a 6 month warranty and honour that warranty with zero hassle to the customer like bicycle-engines.com has been doing all along.

No warranty, no customer, simple as that with me...It is a deal killer not to stand behind the product as far as I am concerned...It is the only way to send a message to vendors in our little hobby/sport and hopefully save folks from buying shoddy products...If their is no warranty, it must be a shoddy product in my personal opinion, if it was any good at all, the vendors would stand behind their product 100% wouldn't they ???

A good credit card company will do a charge-back for defective purchases. I ordered the Avenger from California motor bikes and hope its better than the crap 110cc or the phantom!

I think you know where I stand...If a company does NOT believe enough in the product they are selling by NOT offering or honouring a warranty, I will take my money to a company that will, even if that means that I buy a different brand item than what I was intending to buy in the first place.

As far as I can see at the moment, If the Avenger really is a truly well built motor and a Phantom killer as they are hyping it up to be, then we should say to any and all vendors to PROVE IT...Have a 6 month warranty and honour that warranty with zero hassle to the customer like bicycle-engines.com has been doing all along.

No warranty, no customer, simple as that with me...It is a deal killer not to stand behind the product as far as I am concerned...It is the only way to send a message to vendors in our little hobby/sport and hopefully save folks from buying shoddy products...If their is no warranty, it must be a shoddy product, if it was any good at all, the vendors would stand behind their product 100% wouldn't they ???
They have the same warranty as anyone else, depends on the vendor really!
As for the quality of the product it's coming from the best manufacture there is being the one the started all this and where most of the cheap copies aquire their discarded castings from! It was designed by Kelly Cansler and Ken Hinson and they got Allen Zang to do the first production runs using Grubee's manufacture, this engine has already gone 50 box stock just thrown into a bike, it's been said that with a pipe users are popping wheelies at will, and will have it's own race class this coming season with the so cal race association.
It's proto type has ran for two years already being thoroughly test prior to it's release, these guy's are not messing around!

DAMIEN1307 Man damn,I believe in those principles as well but I just couldn't resist buying one of those kits I really hope I won't need a warranty with it. Point very much taken. I will remember.

DAMIEN1307 Man damn,I believe in those principles as well but I just couldn't resist buying one of those kits I really hope I won't need a warranty with it. Point very much taken. I will remember.
If you end up needing a new engine (fingers crossed you don't lol) a phantom should be pleanty for you

Back