Whizzer

Hey Mason Man, on the CABE for over 3 weeks and the bidding is only at $200!!

View attachment 208842
This one is not a wz. Front fender is not a phantom fender, just a light house mounted on the fender. Doesn't look like back frame has been dimples for belt clearance.
H motor is the least of the Whizzer motors, but..can and is able to make the same power has the 300 motor, you just need to spend a little money. This one will need a lot of attention.
Save your money for a real WZ

Ray

This one is not a wz. Front fender is not a phantom fender, just a light house mounted on the fender. Doesn't look like back frame has been dimples for belt clearance.
H motor is the least of the Whizzer motors, but..can and is able to make the same power has the 300 motor, you just need to spend a little money. This one will need a lot of attention.
Save your money for a real WZ

Ray
agreed... but the price is way low compared to so many that are for sale these days... Thanks for you insight!! We all lean a great deal with the dialong

agreed... but the price is way low compared to so many that are for sale these days... Thanks for you insight!! We all lean a great deal with the dialong
Yeah it looks really cool, with that seat and everything, plus it runs already.

How come nobody has offered him like $1,200.00
He'll say no deal...still isn't worth it

5481892281.jpg
5481891791.jpg
5481891861.jpg
5481892981.jpg
20180806_213839.jpg
5481891731.jpg
I bought all this for $300.00 1949 DX frame S-2 rims, J motor, roller crank, webber cam, stainless steel echo pipes, embossed tank,springer fork, everything. I'm going up northern cal in a couple of weeks, bikes, motors,and a bunch of other whizzer stuff. I'll wait for the better stuff and not let someone tease me.

Ray
5481891681.jpg

View attachment 209039View attachment 209036View attachment 209037View attachment 209038View attachment 209040View attachment 209041I bought all this for $300.00 1949 DX frame S-2 rims, J motor, roller crank, webber cam, stainless steel echo pipes, embossed tank,springer fork, everything. I'm going up northern cal in a couple of weeks, bikes, motors,and a bunch of other whizzer stuff. I'll wait for the better stuff and not let someone tease me.

Ray
View attachment 209042
obviously great deal... you don't find that in "Kansas" these days.... especially in Southwest Florida.... have never seen any vintage whizzers or part for sale in my neck of the woods for the past 3 years I have been looking.... Good luck with the Rebuild Ray!

obviously great deal... you don't find that in "Kansas" these days.... especially in Southwest Florida.... have never seen any vintage whizzers or part for sale in my neck of the woods for the past 3 years I have been looking.... Good luck with the Rebuild Ray!
Thank you Sir!

Ray

Back