Who has the most accessories on their bike?

Where is the kitchen sink ???...lol...lol...DAMIEN
It's carried in the trailer... a collapsable 25-liter bucket that serves as kitchen sink, bathroom sink, fruit & vegetable, rock, shell, mushroom, egg, seaweed collector, and keeps trout a fresh as possible until the fire is ready. Multipurpose items are the key when space is limited. Stay safe.

I just got typical s**t 3600 LM USB headlight USB dynamo, 110 lbs rated cargo rack, saddle tub, bungee cords, 30. Caliber toolbox, none-stock rear kickstand, 2 unbreakable dog-ear mirrors, one solid rubber no flat tire be getting the other soon, a updated 420 chain in place of the 415, 100-watt multi-mode rear caution light, baby trailer in case a rubber slips, full face shield helmet dual visor night & day, and no mag rims as yet but I guess I'll be getting some.

Last edited:
I got to get this as my next accessory.
3-year old gimmicky junk. Even at the height of the handlebars, the angle is low enough that it wouldn't help much more than a properly placed bright light. Just more cheap disposable junk designed to be low-cost and sold to make money rather than to actually be useful. Also, I don't get how you can think solid tires are a good idea... I change my tire pressure sometimes several times during a ride depending on the surface I'm riding. Seems to me like the advantage of not having my two or three times a year flat(s) is drastically outweighed by the disadvantages of having tires too hard or too soft for the riding conditions. Accessories can be great and very helpful but the largest majority of "them" are just silly crap.

Back