who sells NON kit engines?

Other than your motor twisting when you give it throttle, I can't figure out why your links would break.
I guess you could go without a master link and use a hammer and punch to make a linkless chain but I think that will just force another part to break.

i repaired my master links w. a hammer when they would break from the engine twisting on the old bike so i'm sure that's why they use to break...then repair a broken item really is a temporary deal lol. but I need to see about getting a new chain and new master link...anyone know where i can find 415 chain because now where around here carrys it from what i see...no scooter shops or bicycle shops...please let me know, cuz i can use the master links from them but i really need a chain cuz it's kinda twisted.

Go to a bicycle shop and ask for a BMX freestyle chain. I have one in front of me, still in the box. Cost me $20 but they did have to order it for me. The one I have is as follows:
"KMC Freestyle Extreme 1/2x3/16 K415H

KMC 415 chain

Hi guys, that KMC is a very good chain BUT, in many cases you will need more links! I used to buy several, and use one as a "sacrifice" adding pieces of it to the other chains ontill the sacrifice was all used up.

I have plenty of the kit chains if you need one, pm me.

Mike

The one I have has 98 links, I did not end up using it so I did not know that it was not long enough. Maybe you can help me with this Mike. My new kit arrived with a chain that I can't figure out. The box says "DH 083" and "083-110 L" Is this a 110 link #083 sized chain? They both look the same so maybe it doesn't matter.

Chains all over the place!

Hi I dunno what the DH 083 stands for, might be a model number form China, or even a translation of the Chinese size designation, BUT yes it is 110 links.

Mike

Back